Add Comments to a Turnitin Paper
Adding a comment to a paper:
- Click on the "GradeMark" icon for a submission to access the interface
- Click on the point on the paper to add the comment to
- Enter text into the text field of the comment bubble
- (Optional) If you would like to make this comment into a reusable QuickMark comment, click on the "More Options" button
- (Optional) Enter a title for the QuickMark. This title will be displayed on the paper.
Select a set to add this QuickMark to by clicking on the "Set" drop down menu.
Click "Save" to save the comment as a QuickMark
Note: QuickMark comments that are not added to a set will be located within "All" in the QuickMark manager
(Optional) If a rubric scorecard or marking form is used to grade the assignment the instructor may associate the comment with one of the rubric’s criterion. Use the Associate a criterion drop down menu to select which criterion to associate the comment with
- Click the "Save" button to save the comment
The comment will be added to the paper.
The comment can be edited at any time by hovering the cursor over the mark for the comment and then clicking the "Edit" button. Edit the comment and click "Save" to save any changes made to the comment. To move a comment, click and hold on the mark symbol and drag the icon to a new location.