- In Grade Center, locate the cell containing the student’s graded test to override.
- Move the mouse pointer over the cell to see the Action Link.
- Click the Action Link to access the contextual menu then select View Grade Details.
- On the Grade Details page, under the Edit tab, click the Manual Override tab.
- In the Override Grade cell, enter the changed grade.
- Optionally, enter Feedback to User which explains the grade change.
- Optionally, enter Grading Notes for yourself.
- Click Save. The updated Grade Details page appears.
- You are returned to the Grade Details page and the new grade is now the Current Grade.