- In Grade Center, on the Action Bar, click Create Calculated Column to access the drop-down list.
- Select Weighted Column.
- On the Add Weighted Column page, complete the Column Information.
- In the Columns to Select box, click a column title to select it. To select multiple columns in a row, hold down Shift and click. To select multiple columns out of sequence, hold down the Control Key and click.
- Click the right-pointing arrow to move columns into the Selected Columns box.
- In the Selected Columns box, enter the weight percentage for each item in the text boxes.
- Select the radio next to Calculate as Running Total, if desired. Running totals will exempt any cells that do not contain data.
- Select the radio nodes next to the desired Options.
- Click Submit.