How To Edit A Rubric (Rubrics)
Edit the rubric grid so it corresponds to the type of feedback and scoring appropriate for the assignment.
- Click Add Row to add a new criterion at the bottom of the grid.
- Click Add Column to add a new level of achievement to the grid.
- Choose a Rubric Type from the drop-down list:
- No Points: Feedback only.
- Points: Single point value for each Level of Achievement.
- Point Range: Range of values for each Level of Achievement.
- Percent: Flexible depending on each assignment’s possible points.
- Percent Range: Range of values for each Level of Achievement. During the grading process, you select the appropriate percentage level for a particular Level of Achievement and the system calculates the points earned by multiplying the weight x achievement percentage x item points.
- Click Edit from a label’s contextual menu to change their names. A label identifies the rows and columns with heading names.
- Type a point or percentage value for each row.
- Type a description defining the criteria and the associated Level of Achievement.
- Click Submit.
Each cell has a 1,000-character limit. You can reorder rows and columns by clicking the reordering functions located above the labels.
After you use a rubric for grading, you cannot edit it.You can copy the rubric to create a duplicate rubric that you can edit.