Create a New Course
These instructions are for users who have not already created and saved a course roster for this class section. If you have a course roster already saved, go to the “Existing Course Roster” Section.
- Click the "New" button
- The "Course Setup" window will appear. Enter the course Information. Instructor's Name, Course # and Course Title are required. Fill in Time, Day, and Term if needed to distinguish between sections.
- The "Select Directory" window will open. The parwin folder should be selected by default. Do NOT change folders. Click the "Select" button
- A confirmation window will open asking to create a subfolder. Click the "No" button.
- An Information window will open. Click the "OK" button.
- The course list window will re-open and your course should be listed. Double-click to open.