Using Existing Course Roster
If you have already created a course roster and saved it, you can easily reopen it and add new grade columns to your course. Insert your Flash Drive with the course data into a USB port on the computer.
- Login and the "Course List" window will open.
- Click the "Add" button.
- An "Open" window will appear. Navigate to your flash drive.
- Find the folder with the class data ("bkf" may be part of folder name if you haven't renamed it). Double-click to open
- Double-click the file with the ".psw" extension.
- A confirmation window will open. Click "Yes." Failure to click yes may corrupt your files.
- The "Select Directory" window will appear. The parwin folder should be selected by default. Do NOT change folders. Click "Select."
- A confirmation window opens, click "No."
- The Course List window opens. Double-click your course.